Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween 2008

Jay, Matt, Molly and Brett

Good heavens they were cute!!!!

Jay, Brett and Annie (my parent's dog - dressed as a ladybug)

Molly and her conductor and chicken


Press on. Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence. - Ray A. Kroc
Since my sister's passing, I have found it difficult to "press on." Now that the holiday season is fast approaching I am doing my best to perservere. For Halloween, I celebrated the evening with Molly, Matt, Jay and Brett. Nothing warms the heart more than watching pure excitement and joy. Before trick or treating, we went to my parent's house so they could see how cute the boys were. They were absolutely adorable and I thank Molly for letting me share in their special night.

2 comments:

kg said...

CUTE boys! I'm glad you pressed forward. Did you get to sneak a favorite piece of candy? :)

Julie said...

Very cute pictures of Molly and Matt's kiddos! They are adorable. I think it is great that you went with them trick-or-treating. On Halloween night, nothing beats kids, costumes and candy! Did you know that Kristin Starnes has a blog? It is raisingmarek.blogspot.com and I'm sure she would love to keep in contact. I hope you have a good week!